- SEO - Search engine optimize
- SEM - Search engine marketing
- CRO - Conversion Rate Optimization
- SEO – Optimizing a website to have search engine friendly navigation and relevant keyword-rich content so that it ranks well in search engines and can be found by visitors.
- SEM – A form of Internet Marketing; to promote a website via search engines using tactics such as SEO, Paid Inclusion and Paid Placement campaigns.
- SEP – Similar to Search Engine Marketing; to achieve a high ranking position for a website in search engine results pages using SEO tactics.
- SERP – Page that is displayed after a search query is performed.
- SSI – Tag used to instruct the server to import content from an external file into the Web page.